At michaelgalvincranio.com we are committed to safeguarding and protecting your privacy.
This policy may be updated from time to time so please review it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our clients’ needs. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever. Following statistical analysis, the data is removed from the system.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer
Use of Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition, we may also use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information you request from us relating to our services.
- To contact you in relation to booking an appointment.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
Storing Your Personal Data.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Access to Information
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
For any queries regarding this Privacy and Cookies policy, please email: email@example.com